You couldn't make it up.

reloader54

[FONT=&quot][h=2]NEW DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS SAID RETURNING ISIS JIHADIS SHOULDN’T BE ARRESTED[/h][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
max-hill.jpg

The new Director of Public Prosecutions is Max Hill QC – and his appointment is already proving controversial. He is previously on the record saying that returning ISIS fighters should not be arrested and should instead be given “space” to get back to a normal life as they are just “naive” teenagers. He said that returning jihadis “do not justify prosecution and really we should be looking towards reintegration”. He also said the term “Islamist terrorism” should be banned and tried to set up a meeting with Cage, the group that called Jihadi John “a beautiful young man”. After the shambolic tenures of Alison Saunders and Keir Starmer, hardly an appointment to inspire the confidence of the public. Another proud day in the history of the Crown Prosecution Service…
[/FONT]

I'll quite happily reintegrate these naïve teenagers for him. I think that's the word, or is it disintegrate.

:evil:

I'll quite happily reintegrate these naïve teenagers for him. I think that's the word, or is it disintegrate.

:evil:

You know, having been caught before posting something that I took at face value without researching, I was convinced this was a joke, or "fake news" that seems to crop up so often,,, however it would appear he really did say that statement.
Its insane,, and I cant imagine how it make anyone feel who has lost a family member at the hands of the very people he wants to basically give a "free pass" to carry on as if nothing has happened.

If he walked into my local, it would be hard not to bust a chair over his head. what an insensitive tw#t.

As I see it, he’s been widely reported in the press as having made that statement and frankly, my view is that he must be crackers!

Those that were captured, when captured they should have been executed, immediately, in the field, as unlawful combatants.

If they are unlawful then they must be tried by a domestic court. I'm not sure they are unlawful by the geneva convention. But in any case they could be considered traitors and we kniw what the punishment for treason is and it ain't a slap on the hand. Its a fully paid sex change.

[FONT=&amp]NEW DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS SAID RETURNING ISIS JIHADIS SHOULDN’T BE ARRESTED

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The new Director of Public Prosecutions is Max Hill QC – and his appointment is already proving controversial. He is previously on the record saying that returning ISIS fighters should not be arrested and should instead be given “space” to get back to a normal life as they are just “naive” teenagers. He said that returning jihadis “do not justify prosecution and really we should be looking towards reintegration”. He also said the term “Islamist terrorism” should be banned and tried to set up a meeting with Cage, the group that called Jihadi John “a beautiful young man”. After the shambolic tenures of Alison Saunders and Keir Starmer, hardly an appointment to inspire the confidence of the public. Another proud day in the history of the Crown Prosecution Service…
[/FONT]

I find it hard to believe that he hasn't been required to show just cause in why he should keep his no doubt highly paid job.

Seems that if he carries on in the same way once he tales up this post, then it might be very difficult for the CPS to prosecute anybody at all.
Surely a bank robber's lawyers would argue for dismissal of his case because if it's not in the public interest to prosecute terrorists, murderers, rapist or slavers - i.e. jihadists - then how can it possibly be im the public interest to prosecute lesser offences? Followed by an application to dismiss the case.

Not sure why these creatures are still walking the earth - they should never have been allowed to exit the playing field

If they are unlawful then they must be tried by a domestic court. I'm not sure they are unlawful by the geneva convention. But in any case they could be considered traitors and we kniw what the punishment for treason is and it ain't a slap on the hand. Its a fully paid sex change.

If they've gone to fight alongside ISIS, Taliban or any other Terrorist/adversary, they should be automatically stripped of British citizenship and if not killed in combat, executed if captured.
Spending cash on a legal battle and then paying for their upkeep while imprisoned is to my mind a waste of time and money.
All this snowflake do gooding rubbish with these fundamentalist traitors is just rubbish and I'd venture to say, not what the majority of British people would want.

Those that were captured, when captured they should have been executed, immediately, in the field, as unlawful combatants.

Agreed and the new DPP should be removed and replaced with a public appointment - the establishment will eventually destroy itself but is making a complete pigs ear of everything at the moment. I wonder who's mate he was or what school they both went to. Disgrace just doesnt do it justice - forgive the pun.

If they've gone to fight alongside ISIS, Taliban or any other Terrorist/adversary, they should be automatically stripped of British citizenship and if not killed in combat, executed if captured.
Spending cash on a legal battle and then paying for their upkeep while imprisoned is to my mind a waste of time and money.
All this snowflake do gooding rubbish with these fundamentalist traitors is just rubbish and I'd venture to say, not what the majority of British people would want.

That is not the wishy washy hand wringing liberal way.

This is a rare occasion where i'll disagree with you. Obvioisly these people are utter scum, but executing them on capture...or probably at all, has a serious disadvantage. Nobody surrenders if they face certain death for doing so.
The prime imperative is to stop them fighting and a "no prisoners" approach makes the battles and the atrocities very much worse with much higher casualties of civilians and civilised troops.
Stripping them of citizenship and life internment without communication on a remote island seems preferable. They can happily live in their caliphate prison and practise their revolting beliefs with their rights unblemished - safely away from everyone else.

I wonder if there is some way to reintroduce capitol punishment without it being classed as inhumane and such. Wish I was clever enough to instigate it, but I ain't.

You know, having been caught before posting something that I took at face value without researching, I was convinced this was a joke, or "fake news" that seems to crop up so often,,, however it would appear he really did say that statement.
Its insane,, and I cant imagine how it make anyone feel who has lost a family member at the hands of the very people he wants to basically give a "free pass" to carry on as if nothing has happened.

If he walked into my local, it would be hard not to bust a chair over his head. what an insensitive tw#t.

I am afraid if he showed his face in my local, one or two laddies with missing limbs might just use their prosthetics for a purpose they were not intended for.

+1 for the above

The hand ringers love "community service" as a punishment so there,s your answer all returning Jihadi/isis dingbats only allowed in after doing 500 hours community service with the Kurdish bomb disposal unit as a "payback for their youthful ways

Back