Young 6 pointer.

UK Outfitters

Cut+Squirt

A lad from the forum and I stalked this young scamp on Monday morning, but due to a bit of bad luck he evaded capture . . . His luck ran out tonight though.

He was out enjoying the last of the sun with an old doe in tow . . . The .222 read him his rights.

View attachment 30229

Last edited:

Cut+Squirt

I agree buck, I've owned and shot a few different rifles and cartridges and the .222 is by far my favourite roe calibre.

Light to carry, no recoil, little report even un-moderated like mine, very little carcass damage ...what's not to like. :D

Last edited:

craigievarkiller

At u back from sunny climes Bryan ? Must be at work too .... only sado's like us on at this time in the morn ;)
Hope you have plans to clean that tall bonny shaped heid you got ... im very interested to know how far off 450g (whole skull) it is.
Cheers
c

jackfish

No still holidaying Pal, just sitting on the balcony having a beer and a smoke flicking through the young eens ipad whilst the troops are getting off to sleep.

​Will get a chance to clean him when I'm home next week bud, I'll let you know the weight!

ATB

Bryan

jackfish

Well it looks the business that's for sure, do you find it to be more accurate than a conventional stock, love the idea of it but never used one, just curious as to whether it makes any odds?

ATB

​Bryan

Cut+Squirt

Hi Bryan, I bought the rifle from another member of the SD, stock included.
It's by and large the most accurate rifle I've owned ..It was built by Brian Pybus of Derby on a Remington 722 action and Douglas barrel.
It has a Rifle Basix trigger and had work done to the bolt and firing pin I believe.
With a hand loaded A Max it will shoot consistant half inch groups.
You know what its like, rifles and calibers come and go but it's one of those little rifles that I'll always hold onto.

Last edited:
Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!