• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Yukon Photon 4.6 x 42 S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray7756

Yukon Photon 4.6 x 42 S In perfect order with user manual, complete with nite -tec T38 illuminator and clamp + 3 x 18650 batteries and charger , mounts on scope fit my brno .308 approx 20mm v mounts, so full kit ready to go, I will even put the batteries on charge so they come with full charge
I bought this to go after Boar, with salway stalker for 2 nights and that is the only time it has been used so just gathering dust
£300 posted
IMG_0091.JPG

just had a look in the bag and it also has the camera/ video lead and lens cloth still in original packaging
thats a shadow on the cleaning cloth its totaly unmarked, just my bad photography
IMG_0092.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.