Available: Zambian Cull/Trophy hunt 2013

Shavesgreen

Zambian Cull hunt offer

Hi Guys, Following the success of the 2012 hunt I will be offering this as an annual thing from now on. I have made some changes to improve the package, such as a trip to Vic Falls which is just over an hour from the hunting area. Please PM me or email info@shavesgreen.com for any further info or with any questions. The first set of dates is nearly full now.

This is a fantastic opportunity for our clients to experience a professional cull operation in combination with a trophy hunting trip. As a group we will hunt during the day for your chosen trophies and at night you will be instructed in the art of culling. Included in this trip is a visit to Victoria falls and a day fishing one of the properties many dams.

Details: Groups of 4-6 will work as a team from one vehicle and all the shooting will be shared out equally. The cullers must be capable of consistent marksmanship at 50-150 yards. The accommodation will be a traditional thatched safari camp with full service staff. Trophy shooting will be conducted during daylight hours on a spot a stalk basis.

The Professional hunter will be Strang Middleton. Strang is a highly experienced PH and great fun to be around.

Dates: 29[SUP]th[/SUP] April – 6[SUP]th[/SUP] May 2012 or 13th May – 20[SUP]th[/SUP] May
Duration: 5 hunting days/nights, 7 nights in total.
Species: Numerous Impala, varied others as required (species may very) Bushpig can also be taken as part of the cull. The aim is to cull between 50 and 100 beasts per team over the five nights.

Price: 7 days $2100 pp

Inc:
· Airport assistance and road transfers
· Permits, licences, firearms importation
· 6 nights accommodation/meals/drinks in camp
· Hire rifle and ammunition if required.
· All camp services, trackers and skinners. Field prep and salting of trophies.
· Day trip to Victoria Falls and overnight accommodation prior to departure.

Exc:
· Flights to Livingstone, Zambia.
· Taxidermy and Shipping.
· Visa fees
· Staff Gratuities
· Personal expenses
· Trophy fees

All the best, Charly.
www.shavesgreensafaris.com

Phil Impala cull.jpg

Attachments