• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Zastava .243 - Cheap stalking rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webley Boy

An inexpensive but good Zastava .243 cal bolt action hunting rifle. 23 inch barrel (very good bore) screwcut to 1/2" UNF for a sound moderator. Internal magazine with hinged floorplate, figured walnut half stock. Shoots well.

£100 collected from south Bedfordshire - or can RFD to RFD at cost

Kalahari

Gosh, a '98 for this price. If I needed and had a slot for a 243 the cloud of smoke approaching would be my tyres! Great opportunity for someone.

David.

Shropshire Dan

Great work horse rifles I have 1 in .22-250 and absolutely love it and trust it every time I pull the trigger. Good luck with the sale an absolute bargain to be had

Kind regards
Dan

Shropshire Dan

Get on it mate you'll love it. I sold mine last year and got a steyr mannlicher pro hunter then went and got it back and sold the steyr as I didn't feel as comfortable with it compared to the simple zastava

You won't regret it and if you do regret it ill get a variation in and buy it off you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.