• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Zeiss Diavari 6-24x56FL

New model (LotuTec, new style ASV) Zeiss Diavari 6-24x56 FL. Reticle 43 (mildot), ASV elevation, 1cm clicks. Boxed, bikini covers, all papers and foils. Condition near immaculate. Glass perfect, no marks on body, slight wear to logo on parralax. £895 posted
20200801_123235.jpg20200801_123202.jpg 20200801_123652.jpg20200801_123418.jpg

It's a true cross over stalk and range scope. I've used it to stalk a roe buck and 4 hours later hit x2 the BSRC 500yd 0.5moa prairie dog simply by adding 33 clicks. The mildot works well for windage

Klenchblaize

One of the best scopes ever made by Zeiss.
I'm hoping so as just purchased one albeit with iluminated reticle.

Scope above looks new and a real bargain.

I wouldn't worry about the faded Zeiss badge as I've never warmed to the use of blue in the logo of hunting optics. Much preffred the simple bars of the older models:
20200801_184759.jpg
This scope will be gone by the morning so hurry!

K

Donkey Basher

A cracking scope, optics are fantastic, just a pity Zeiss decided to drop the windage turret & go to 1cm clicks - I have 2 of the slightly older version with illuminated reticle & can't fault them, equally happy culling fallow out on the stubbles on an August evening or hitting 1/2moa targets at 500 & 1000 yards.

+1 for the Burris Signtaure Zee rings, either on their own or on an inclined rail 👍

Donkey Basher

Not sure what you mean by that? The older versions were 1/2cm / 0.05mil, no harder to use than 1cm / 0.1mil but give you finer adjustment when you want it.

If you know drop in cm you just add the same number clicks. Half cm is an easy calculation but it is still a calculation with scope for mistakes under pressure. I've not found myself between clicks out to 600.