• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Zeiss Duralyt 3-12x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeissman

Hi all,

I've owned this since new and it's been on my .308 for about six years, I believe. It is a brilliant scope which has performed flawlessly and is incredible for the money. No ring marks at all. There are some very, very light cleaning marks on both lenses but these absolutely do not detract from the brightness/sight picture of the scope and I've also spotted a very small blemish on the bell which may come off if cleaned but I have never noticed it until taking the photos this afternoon. I've tried to capture these in the pics below which really highlight them. If you have any questions, please do let me know. The price is £470 posted or £460 collection from Hampshire. Comes with original box, paperwork and lens cloth.

All best,

Z.

IMG_2656.jpgIMG_2655.jpgIMG_2658.jpgE0964925-2DD7-432D-8670-A540A94416D8.jpgFBF5AC7E-D340-41CE-B80C-F8A9AD43ABC9.jpg7996755F-3870-4D60-BC6F-ACAFAF3555FF.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.