Zeiss Duralyt - Are they any good?

Jonher

In the market for a new scope for my kombi in 12 / 7x57R and have been thinking about the Zeiss Duralyt 1.2-5x36 with the illuminated reticle.

As the Duralyt's have been around for a while now I was wondering how people are finding them and what are they like in low light?

neil_r

I have 2 of them and have just ordered a third, as has been said, for the money that are excellent.

AdrianC

I also have the 3-12x50 and love it. It works well for me in low light, is value for money and a quality piece of kit.

So in answer to your question - yes they are!

Jonher

Thanks for the fast replies! :D

Any good deals on them in the UK, I might swoop in for one when I'm over next week?

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
well i have one here I ordered for a client.
I put the battery in to check all was well and from the instant i looked through it i was very impressed with it.
very bright clear optics and a daylight dot.
for the money will be hard to beat.
hungarian S+B + leupold must have taken a huge hit since these were introduced.

Serkin

i have a zeiss duralyt 3-12 x 50 and could not fault it for the money i paid £598 for it from bushwear great services from these guy's
:lol:

scrumbag

well i have one here I ordered for a client.
I put the battery in to check all was well and from the instant i looked through it i was very impressed with it.
very bright clear optics and a daylight dot.
for the money will be hard to beat.
hungarian S+B + leupold must have taken a huge hit since these were introduced.

Wonder who's scope that might be ;)

Expect email re accom next few days John.

Mike

BRORA260

Right on the nail, probably one of the best scopes made by Zeiss for years, good quality, great price.

Brora 260

Jonher

Thanks for the replies everyone :D

I'll check out all the links and find the best price.

Atb.