• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Zeiss Duralyt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bicykillgaz

Hi,
Selling my Zeiss Duralyt 3-12x50 as I'm going back to a fixed mag, I've already got one sorted so just looking for straight cash.

Scope has a no6 ret which is similar to a Swaro 4a or S&B no7 but a littler finer, 30mm tube, non-illuminated. Excellent condition with no defects to tube or glass, boxed with all original paperwork and bikini covers.

£400 collected from Gainsborough in Lincolnshire or £410 posted, bank transfer or PayPal, If using PayPal you must add 4% to cover the fees!

Cheers
Garyimage.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

bicykillgaz

image.png

Irelandexpress- is the cheapest at £27.29, that covers a small parcel upto 2kg in weight, insured to a value £500, guaranteed next day and requires a signature. PM me if that's any good to you mate.

Last edited:

bicykillgaz

I'll weigh it and try get a more accurate price for you as it will weigh less than 2kg

Edit- weight isn't a factor unfortunately as that price covers you up to 30kg, if it helps I can throw in a set of sportsmatch 30mm high mounts which I paid over £20 for at no extra cost.

image.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.