• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Zeiss Terra 4-12x50 Plex reticule

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonH

As per the title I have for sale the above Zeiss scope for sale.

I purchased it brand new in April and has been on top of my Tikka since with probably no more than 100 rounds through it. Scope comes in original packaging with covers and manual. Scope condition can be described as new apart from a small scratch which I have photoed where annoyingly it seems the gunsmith who mounted it to my rifle scratched it in the process. Scope diameter is 1 inch.

I have been really impressed with it and for the money I do not think there is much out there which comes close. I am only selling as I have purchased an illuminated reticule scope.

Open for sale to US and UK SD members at $375 (or GBP equivalent) plus shipping costs.

Please PM me or email me at jasonwhurt@hotmail.com

Thanks

Jason

bobjs

As per the title I have for sale the above Zeiss scope for sale.

I purchased it brand new in April and has been on top of my Tikka since with probably no more than 100 rounds through it. Scope comes in original packaging with covers and manual. Scope condition can be described as new apart from a small scratch which I have photoed where annoyingly it seems the gunsmith who mounted it to my rifle scratched it in the process. Scope diameter is 1 inch.

I have been really impressed with it and for the money I do not think there is much out there which comes close. I am only selling as I have purchased an illuminated reticule scope.

Open for sale to US and UK SD members at $375 (or GBP equivalent) plus shipping costs.

Please PM me or email me at jasonwhurt@hotmail.com

Thanks

Jason
for £240 plus shipping a steel. and had I not just purchased a zeiss conquest id rip your arm off.

bob.

JasonH

Thanks Bob

for those interested in the Uk shipping would be $62. Note you will also be personally liable for the incoming customs fees VAT @20% and Duty at 2.5% of the declared value.

JasonH

Thanks Artur you are correct the Terra range of scopes and binoculars are manufactured in Japan by Zeiss.
On the marking of a Gift I will let you all work that out for yourselves but yes I am a reasonable fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.