• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Zeiss v8 2.8-20x56

luke padberg

Zeiss v8 2.8-20x56 with asv plus windage and elevation. Used for one safari that's it so mint. Just selling as I sold my blaser r8 and its just sitting in its box. Comes with box and all the different rings for different calibres. £1,900. Please pm me for photos best regards Luke padberg.

paul o'

have a bump mty Same info as yours
tried to sell my V8 +asv wind rail mount ZM i went down to £1700 + mounts and rain flap so £1800 if they wished all of it , but only got tyre kickers :tiphat:

deerstalker.308

As the person that bought the R8 off Luke, the scope will be spotless I'm sure, no complaints about the rifle, you can tell when kit is well looked after.