• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Zeiss Victory 2.5-10 x50 varipoint scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old tikka

I have for sale my Zeiss Victory 2.5-10 x50T varipoint scope. A lovely clean unmarked example with no marks on the body or the lenses. This scope comes in its original packaging with paperwork and its bikini covers, lenses have the LotuTec coating. Reticle is the unique illuminated V69. Tube is 30mm and has a Zeiss rail underneath for the ultimate mounting system.

The Reticle V69 is only found in the Victory varipoint models with a lens diameter of 50 and 56 mm. This universal and innovative reticle enables you to switch between an illuminated dot for daylight use in the 2nd image plane and a fine illuminated cross in the 1st image plane. This gives you access to unique reticle technology, which can be adapted for twilight and daylight hunting, depending on the light
conditions and your personal preference.

I am looking for £1150 ono posted RMSD

View attachment 73067View attachment 73068View attachment 73069View attachment 73070View attachment 73071View attachment 73072View attachment 73073

Old tikka

Scope is about 5 years old. Spent most of its life in the cupboard after a short dalliance I had with a Blaser. Its a standard zeiss rail mount

baguio

I'm amazed that this hasn't sold. For those who have never looked through a Victory, this is a top class scope and not to be compared with the cheaper Zeiss Duralyt scopes. £800 is a gift for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.