• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Zeiss Victory Diavari 4-16x50 T* FL IR - Reticle 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

esoxecosse

Needing to free up some cash for a couple of fly rods so putting my scope up for sale, in excellent condition, I've added loads of pictures, some of them show dust on the scope and lenses but rest assured that's all it is, if you require any additional pictures I'm more than happy to take them.
It has Illuminated 60 reticle with the ASV turret, the turret wraps are unused in the box.
I'm looking for £1450 + p&p for it but would certainly consider a good condition high quality scope as a trade, using this rifle for Foxes so I would like a variable with decent magnification but not fussy about illuminated reticle.

zeiss1.jpg zeiss2.jpg zeiss3.jpg zeiss4.jpg zeiss5.jpg zeiss6.jpg zeiss7.jpg zeiss9.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.