• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Ziess conquest

bicykillgaz

What mag are you after and what tube size? You do know the conquest range is pretty much a Meopta in disguise, there's very little components actually made by Zeiss in them, would s Meopta be a cheaper option?

Tuck

The conquest only comes in 1" tube, I have 2 of the older ones and they are great scopes for the money if think depending on condition you'd be looking at £4-500 pounds, for a 4-14x50, or similar, they have a strong following for good reason! The only down side is that if it requires any work then I'm afraid it's back to the states,

Rimmie

Thanks gents, I'm looking at the 5-20x50 version with the target turrets. Just after something decent quality that will reliable track, that I can you with the Istrelok app when pinging vermin.

Daz39uk

Try Greenfields of Salisbury. Was looking at one on Thursday and very tempted and that was a 5-20x50 with target turrets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk