💡 READ ME: How to Leave an Introduction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Dear All,

We would like to ask that you make a brief Introduction before posting on the site. We ask for this because it helps when answering your questions and replying to your posts to know a bit about you. It also encourages participation and can help to put you in touch with like minded shooters and deer stalkers.

We don't need any personal details, just your rough location (e.g. a city or county) and, for example, an idea of the sort of shooting/stalking you do and the sort of calibres and firearms you favour.

It will then get reviewed and approved so you are free to post or it will get deleted for not containing enough information or if you are selling/buying/looking for land etc. in your Introduction.

Note: If your IP connection says you're not based in a country where, in your profile, you say you are based there is a high chance it will get rejected. If you normally use a VPN/Open Proxy/Private Relay then please bypass it for your Introduction.

A couple of example Introductions:

Hi,

I'm joining the site because it popped up on a search engine about a model of rifle. I have been deer stalking for approximately 4 years. I mainly stalk near to home which is near Staffordshire where I stalk some woodland and I also rough shoot there too. I have 2 rifles, a .243 and a .308.

Hi,

I'm don't deer stalk, but I saw an article on wire-haired Vizslas and decided to join. I have 3 dogs, a Labrador and 2 Vizlas and occasionally I beat for the local shoot. I'm from Somerset.

📌 Carry on and introduce yourself...

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that people don't bother to read How to Leave an Introduction. Which is plain to see at the top of this page :rolleyes: Of late we have had a few people trying to join and then being refused.
PLEASE make an introduction which includes, a little about yourself, rifles or shotguns you have and use, calibre. A rough idea of where you are. We DO NOT need your address, just the county. A little about your experience.

What WE DO NOT NEED is an intro that is asking for syndicates, places to shoot, ranges required, items for sale, trading with an Avatar that obviously leads to a site or promotes a business or trade, selling for a friend, or a one line that tells us nothing about you. Also a dual account, without good reason. Don't be surprised when your request to join is blocked or you are banned.

Thank you
Admin
Co Owner of site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back