204 moderator

palo

Im looking for a mod for my 204 and have narrowed my choice down to three brands.
1. third eye tactical in 20 cal.
2. dm80 mk3 in 20 cal
3. jet z cqb in 22 cal
Rifle will be used for foxes, rabbits. crows. magpies and targets so I want something that is quiet and long lasting.
Any info on the above mods would be much appreciated

the cqb is very good i have 2 of them one on a 17 centre fire and one on a 22/250 centre fire. but at £300 pound each they are the most dear of the 3.

i have friends i go shooting with that have the dm80 on there 204 and 17 centrefire. and there impressive
for build and performance. and at £150 half the price of the ase.

third eye tactical in 20 cal. never heard one so cant comment. the lad who owns the 204 and dm80 mod has a 3rd eye on his 6mm br which does a good job. i would say its better built then the dm80. but worth the extra over it ? im not sure.

you wont go wrong with the dm80 on the smaller calibres. i think having the right exit hole really helps with the performance on them

Last edited:
[i have friends i go shooting with that have the dm80 on there 204 and 17 centrefire. and there impressive
for build and performance. and at £150 half the price of the ase.

Jay, does the DM80 perform better than the predator 8 on the .204? I use a P8 at the moment but was thinking of replacing it with the DM80.

Thanks, Tony

Jay, does the DM80 perform better than the predator 8 on the .204? I use a P8 at the moment but was thinking of replacing it with the DM80.

Thanks, Tony

Ive just picked one up and so far Im well impressed with it. Just started a review on here. Not sure about a Pred 8 but im well impressed so far.

Back