Anyone else out?

Cranborne

Blimey; that it didn't take long. What time did you start? Don't think I'll be out this season, unless 2nd broods come through.

bogtrotter

Thats good! Considering the reports from most Scottish moors isn't, Perthshire I presume ? Maybe wrongly.
The Angus glens which are usually the cream of Scottish moors have faired badly either cancelling all shooting or cancelling let days and just having a couple of light days with friends and family.

Stalker1962

So far off, are my chances of ever being out on the 12th August - it took a while for the penny to drop about the timing of the question. 😳

Hope those that did manage it, enjoyed the day.

pop1

Thats good! Considering the reports from most Scottish moors isn't, Perthshire I presume ? Maybe wrongly.
The Angus glens which are usually the cream of Scottish moors have faired badly either cancelling all shooting or cancelling let days and just having a couple of light days with friends and family.
Perthshire sounds a disaster aswell

Magnificent 7

I use it to keep in touch with lads iv worked with from all over the world. Theres good comes from it but a hell of a lot of bad more bad than good tbh. I think forums are as bad tbh.