Available: Beginners / First Time hunting Safari package - SA 2014 season, BOOK NOW!!

Bushwack

I always have for many years a beginner hunting package at COST price for forum members and offering it to this forum at 2013 price's for the 2014 season.

The hunt will be conducted from 1-2 ranches, but the hunter will be stationed on 1 ranch only.

5 Days, 4 nights, 1 arrival, 1 departure, 3 hunting days, 4 x trophy fees:

• 1 x Blue Wildebeest
  • 1 x Impala
  • 1 x Blesbuck
  • 1 x Springbuck

Price:
€1 850 (1x1) / £1 595
€1 650 (2x1) / £1 420
Observer: €600.00 / £515

Area: North West and/or boundary of Limpopo Provinces
Ranch size: 500ha - 1200ha
High Fenced: Yes
PH: Myself or PH available at time
PH no: 2012/019
Outfitter: Myself
Outfitter no: 2012/008

Included:
Pickup and return to local International airport, ground transportation, lodging, meals and drinks (Soft drinks, beer, local wine and Bottled water only), laundry (Except Sundays), transportation of trophies to the taxidermy, skinning / salting of trophies, hunting permits, service of tracker/skinner and a licensed Professional Hunter.

Excluded:
Airfare, dip/pack cost, shipment costs of trophies to country of hunter, taxidermy cost, gratuity, bar account (Brandy, whisky, rum) – but will stop at a convenience store to buy your own. Accommodation before and after the safari, items of a personal nature.

Some trophies taken in the past: (and by the way the Impala hunter is my son)

What time of year is good for you over there couldn't make July to end of jan and approx air fare from uk please

What time of year is good for you over there couldn't make July to end of jan and approx air fare from uk please

All these animals are quite common and a specific time doesn't matter...Booking history on this package commence mostly from March to July, if this answers your question...on the flight cost, last year season and 'camp talk' with clients it went between GBP475 - GBP600 a return.

Guys and Gals,

I have 3 packages left and will add an extra 2 days hunting FREE OF CHARGE for the lucky hunters taking these last packages...

Well, guy's and girls,

This package will be then at under GBP265 per day - what a bargain!! This is dirt cheap to see Africa!! This even beats most Outfitters normal day fees.

SEE WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING FOR UNDER GBPP265 per day..."A trophy and THE day fees included!!" This is a giveaway!!!

wow....
ive been dreaming of africa for wee while but no idea of actual costings etc and other things to consider ....

this is all laid out black & white as an idiots guide for likes of me!:lol:

very clear & concise....time to start saving i think!!!!!!!

can i ask another couple questions to satisfy my curiosity
i take it you have an estate rifle for clients useage? & typically what calibre do you use?

& 2ndly... if for example i wanted to have the pelts of the animals i culled what would be ball park cost of the taxidermy ?

thanks

paul

wow....
ive been dreaming of africa for wee while but no idea of actual costings etc and other things to consider ....

this is all laid out black & white as an idiots guide for likes of me!:lol:

very clear & concise....time to start saving i think!!!!!!!

can i ask another couple questions to satisfy my curiosity
i take it you have an estate rifle for clients useage? & typically what calibre do you use?

& 2ndly... if for example i wanted to have the pelts of the animals i culled what would be ball park cost of the taxidermy ?

thanks

paul

Paul,

1. Estate rifle is available for rental.
2. .270 /.308
3. GBP 295 on this package

Last edited:
Hi
when does your season run from and. to. I am a pilot and fly flat out during the summer but I am off during the winter.
What kind of game are do you have on offer.
look forward to your reply
best regards
norm

Hi
when does your season run from and. to. I am a pilot and fly flat out during the summer but I am off during the winter.
What kind of game are do you have on offer.
look forward to your reply
best regards
norm

Norm,

I am taking your are talking of your summer / winter?

I operate from January to December, the only downfall is the heat in Africa (Summer: November to March)(35deg C and more). Not impossible to hunt in December to March if you can bear the heat..., The best time is between April and September. Winter time in RSA - May to August. I will forward you a price list if everything that is available.

Back