Beretta A303

PSE Composites Limited

Scully2010

Morning all, I am after some advice regarding price for a Beretta A303 semi auto. I have had one sitting in the gun cabinet gathering dust as I much prefer stalking to that end what would be considered a fair price, has hardly been used no marks or blemishes comes as you would expect with full set of chokes. Thanks in advance. Brian

gixer1

I would say around the £400 to £600 for a clean 303, great shotguns and plateaued price wise I would think.

just had a look on gun trade and they are sitting anywhere from £300 to £500 on there.

regards,
Gixer

jon2

There is a mint one for sale on gunwatch that has had less than 500 cartridge through it and it is at £350 and still not sold. It’s been on there for a few months. I’d say £350 is a fair price but even though they are great guns, they are 30 to 40 years old. £300 I would say would be a realistic price at which to sell at.

Lampwick

I just picked up an A301 in exceptional condition and was surprised at what they are selling for!
They were quality when made and still are however rather like a couple of my others guns they are not fashionable!

Not something I give one jot about.

Dave Scott

My son picked up a Heym rifle and scope for what I thought was a steal - blued steel and walnut are not in fashion..... He cleaned it up and it's now looking very nice - a classic and classy stalking rifle.

pwinnall

Morning all, I am after some advice regarding price for a Beretta A303 semi auto. I have had one sitting in the gun cabinet gathering dust as I much prefer stalking to that end what would be considered a fair price, has hardly been used no marks or blemishes comes as you would expect with full set of chokes. Thanks in advance. Brian
Hello Brian, did you sell it?

Lloyd90

Most semis are versatile, can use up to 3 1/2 carts and are proofed for HP steel shot.
You can buy a modern Semi that meets all the above criteria with a 7 year warranty for just over £600 brand new.

Sadly I can’t see why anyone would buy an older semi that couldn’t shoot big steel carts Just on the off chance they ever need it, unless they were 110% certain they’re only ever going to be using it for something like pigeon shooting.

There are lots of guns on guntrader that go unsold got a long time.

I think you’d be lucky to get £300-350 for it personally.

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...