Sold: Deer Stalking Buddy

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope

Fox Tales

Would love too have a stalking mate .but like you say it's the trust bit.not a nice feeling.hope you drop on someone

Yeah,
It took a fair amount of soul searching , I'm confident it was the right thing to do though .

Of the 2 guys I mentioned ,1 lost his to a "mate" who asked for the opportunity to learn about foxing , accompanied him , then stuck the knife in . The other was on about 2,000 acres along with a couple of others . The others conspired to get rid of him , after they'd met their goal the land owner got sick off it all and kicked everyone off . Just deserts!

Good luck , should you choose this route.

FT

PMA

It has caused me no end of sadness to read of the apparent mistrust felt by one Stalker to another.

The suggestion being that to invite someone to "share" your stalking experiences will lead to the loss (by theft) of your permissions or that access to such permissions will be abused.

I have over the years been invited to join six other stalkers on their permissions.

Coincidently, I am now able to offer leased days out on half a dozen plots of land.

Cash only. Discretion assured and expected.

PM me for further details...
Hi stalker .
could you pm me details please .
Pete

PMA

Unfortunately it doesn’t just happen with stalking . I gave a sparky some work as he had no work at all to try to help him out and it turns out he now has a lot of work for a builder I’ve worked with for years .
Some people don’t seem to have any Loyalty and integrity !

hedge hunter

Yeah,
It took a fair amount of soul searching , I'm confident it was the right thing to do though .

Of the 2 guys I mentioned ,1 lost his to a "mate" who asked for the opportunity to learn about foxing , accompanied him , then stuck the knife in . The other was on about 2,000 acres along with a couple of others . The others conspired to get rid of him , after they'd met their goal the land owner got sick off it all and kicked everyone off . Just deserts!

Good luck , should you choose this route.

FT
I book my stalking now and keep wot bit I have on my own ground for myself. Just good too get too know other shooters and a bit of a chin wag about things

Newbie92

If I was lucky enough to get invited on to someone ground the last thing I would be interested in would be to try and take the ground off them. For me that has no permission just a walk with the binos would be more than sufficient🦌
I would echo that. Shame it’s another case of the few ruining it for the majority! Baffling behaviour.

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope