Deerhunter pro smock

rizla

Looking at getting a new jacket/smock for the comming winter, been looking at the deerhunter gamekeeper pro smock,
Looking for some reviews off members whos tryed them please

g.u.y

I’ve not got the smock but the gamekeeper full zip jacket. I find it ideal other than it’s a little short on pockets, specifically inside pockets. What I like is the material is pretty quiet and hard wearing, it’s not got a lining so perfect for layering up underneath and it’s easy to brush clean after scrabbling about in the cabbage. It’ll also keep you dry in most foul weather.

Quite expensive but worth it imho, doubt you’d go wrong with a smock version 👍🏻

rizla

I’ve not got the smock but the gamekeeper full zip jacket. I find it ideal other than it’s a little short on pockets, specifically inside pockets. What I like is the material is pretty quiet and hard wearing, it’s not got a lining so perfect for layering up underneath and it’s easy to brush clean after scrabbling about in the cabbage. It’ll also keep you dry in most foul weather.

Quite expensive but worth it imho, doubt you’d go wrong with a smock version 👍🏻
thanks mate

DVS1

I have a nearly new Jack Pyke smock that I may be parting with soon, just incase that's of any interest for you?

Norfolk Deer Search

I live in norfolk, about as many hills here as a fart in a colander! 😂😂

it’s comfortable, but i would advise to one size bigger for a good jumper of fleece for winter.

i went out 2 nights ago for a good grub round and didn’t sweat my tits off.

admittedly i think it will come i to its own in a few weeks when the temps start to drop.

rizla

it’s comfortable, but i would advise to one size bigger for a good jumper of fleece for winter.

admittedly i think it will come i to its own in a few weeks when the temps start to drop.
cheers mate

jb1

Me and the Mrs have one, mine is always in the truck, been caught out in some good downpours and its done exactly what it says on the tin, zips under the arm pits aid a bit of draft if required..
My only gripe is the side zip could do with being a tad longer to aid putting on, but other than that its good.

Rasputin

Looking at getting a new jacket/smock for the comming winter, been looking at the deerhunter gamekeeper pro smock,
Looking for some reviews off members whos tryed them please

I have it and just ordered another one in different colour. Great bit of kit warm in the sense it cuts the windy right out but not sweaty when there’s no wind as you can open it right up at the side. Iirc paid a smidge over £100 for it and would have paid double and it would still be good value. Only gripe is they are pretty generous in the sizing so it’s a bit big.

barbel

got a xl turf pattern a few months back, cost 165, must have overpaid ! enough zipped pockets, main pockets carry a rabbit, pigeon, partridge dummy for dog training in them, walk miles still going to sweat a bit even with the underarm zips, especially like the high coller and hood, works well , would buy another. Talking about the Deerhunter pro gamekeeper.

StephenToast

Didn't you get a good deal on them?