Dummy launcher.

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

dunwater

Big advantage of the dummy launcher is that it doesn’t look like a gun.
I use mine to teach drop to shot and have never had a problem, even in places where a starting pistol might require a bit of an explanation

Brittany boy

Great video Kieth, had the dummy launcher 30 years and never seen it held like or used it that way, every day's a school day right enough.

Tim Gower

Reading these posts has brought back memories. I still have mine up in the shed and recently found some blanks I'd stored away.
Does anyone want to buy it?
You can tell by my timing that I'm not a comedian - or car salesman.
Have you managed to get rid of this, or is it still for sale?

jon 12

Brilliant :) Every day is a school day :)
Not sure if anyone can help, just found my old turner richards dummy launcher,not been used for years. The o ring has perished and fallen out, does anyone know the required size. I think I need the cross sectional diameter and the internal diameter to be able to purchase them online. I know you can order them from turner richards etc but the are about 10 times the cost of a standard o ring.
Thanks

Brittany boy

I replaced mines with an o ring I had in the garage and it works fine it's a tight fit over the spickot and allows the dummy to slide over it with min resistance. Don't know if the original one was a tighter or looser fit but it holds back enough gas from the shell to send the dummy a fair way. A bit of trial and error could save you a few pennies.

jon 12

Thanks for that, cant seem to find my small box of odd seals, my spigot measures about 22 mill so I presume that they need to be a bit smaller than that.

Cheers

UK Outfitters