Available: Goose shooting (forces offer)

Chriscotter

All
I do quite a lot of wildfowling and inland duck and goose shooting. This year we have a large number of resident greylags/Canada’s, these have built in numbers from a tolerable 20 to approx 400 the farmer will no longer tolerate this and has asked for a considerable reduction in numbers come sep (no I won’t shoot Canada’s out side season) after years of taking numerous “friends” I’ve decided to offer this to some more deserving individuals. If any ex or current forces members would like an opportunity to have a go at goosing pls get in touch, we can accommodate up to 3 guns If required. All guns,ammo and equipment can be provided and obviously any meat can be taken away(I can breast out if easier). Il try and accommodate dates as best possible. I would prefer people who haven’t shot geese before as preference but people who don’t have own permission etc will def be catered for if possible.

Popa ray

All
I do quite a lot of wildfowling and inland duck and goose shooting. This year we have a large number of resident greylags/Canada’s, these have built in numbers from a tolerable 20 to approx 400 the farmer will no longer tolerate this and has asked for a considerable reduction in numbers come sep (no I won’t shoot Canada’s out side season) after years of taking numerous “friends” I’ve decided to offer this to some more deserving individuals. If any ex or current forces members would like an opportunity to have a go at goosing pls get in touch, we can accommodate up to 3 guns If required. All guns,ammo and equipment can be provided and obviously any meat can be taken away(I can breast out if easier). Il try and accommodate dates as best possible. I would prefer people who haven’t shot geese before as preference but people who don’t have own permission etc will def be catered for if possible.
Well done that man

Chriscotter

Unfortunately I won’t be offering this as a paid opportunity and at minute there is plenty of forces lads interested. Sorry to the guys that have messaged but on this one the forces lads/ladies will be catered for first. It’s nothing personnel but they don’t get the respect or opportunity/support they deserve in my eyes

Rasputin

Unfortunately I won’t be offering this as a paid opportunity and at minute there is plenty of forces lads interested. Sorry to the guys that have messaged but on this one the forces lads/ladies will be catered for first. It’s nothing personnel but they don’t get the respect or opportunity/support they deserve in my eyes
Do you still have space for this ? I have a mate who is desperate for this type of experience he’s on exercise in Nigeria and Sierra Leon at the moment out of contact but not back until next month. Thanks

Chriscotter

Right boys we have the wheels in motion, I have as many people as I can handle for now with a realistic expectation of good shooting. Thanks to all that enquired, I plan to do this later on with some evening/morning duck flighting but it will be November onwards and il post details when bird numbers are up. Please don’t message me asking to put your name down as I’m useless and will forget and that’s not fair on either of us. I will do my best to give everyone a chance later on so please message when the post goes up. Happy hunting. CC

Tommyrskicker92

All
Shame I'm not ex mod

mauser 91

Right boys we have the wheels in motion, I have as many people as I can handle for now with a realistic expectation of good shooting. Thanks to all that enquired, I plan to do this later on with some evening/morning duck flighting but it will be November onwards and il post details when bird numbers are up. Please don’t message me asking to put your name down as I’m useless and will forget and that’s not fair on either of us. I will do my best to give everyone a chance later on so please message when the post goes up. Happy hunting. CC

Hi I’m currently serving forces and would love to be considered for November onwards if possible.

Regards m