Wanted: Hunting in SA

Wanted - Party of 6 wanting to do some cull hunting, wing shooting and deep sea fishing

Can you anybody recommend anyone?
Hi FoxPro just asking but if you would be prepared to make it a party of 7 would you please bear me in mind. I know i'm on the wrong side of the hill but I can live with that. :tiphat:

Foxpro
We can defenately assist you with your request, idealy we woukd need about 10 days on the ground. This would allow for 3 days fishing, 2 traveling days and the other 5 days wingshooting in the morning or afternoon and hunting in between. And some foxing at night?? For more info please dont hesitate to contact me.

Hi Foxpro
Please contact me on guy@wildhorizon.co.za we are situated close to the coast in the Eastern Cape and have some really good hunting and deep sea fishing available.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-08-07 at 14.32.42.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-07 at 14.32.42.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 31
I can highly recommend Guy at Wildhorizon in the Eastern Cape the terrain is excellent for spot and stalk. I have hunted with him on 3 occasions and I am booked to go back next year. He also has his own boat for fishing which is his passion.

Been with Guy 6 times, just had two full knee joint replacements, so will be some time B4, I can go again, plains game, fly fishing, and fishing offshore from his boat are all available. I have 6 trophies heads at home I have taken with him, one of which is a gold medal, that I took after a long and challenging stalk. Been with other companies, but Guy is, in my opinion, the best, always trying hard to make your trip the best you can have. Hopefully, next year will see me back there again. deerwarden

Md safaris , mark has both amazing culling and superb fishing give him a go let me know if you need more info ....

We can do you the culling and fishing but not really big bags of birds. Can do geese and ducks though in limited numbers. Most of the big bird bags are in the central region of SA so you can't get the fishing there without travelling.
Let me know if you need anything further.
Cheers
Adrian

I can certainly help if you want to get in touch. I have an article on Shark fishing in South Africa coming out in the July issue of Sea Angler. Its out on the 25th.

Back