Ian from Selby.

Briarquest

Hi,
my name is Ian.

I am 41 years old and a novice stalker. I have shot rifles for years and in my time I have had a .22lr, 223 and 308. But mainly used them all on foxes with the occasional roe.

I want to put my structure into what I am doing now. So I intend to do my DSC1 in July and hopefully get some stalking trips booked later in the year.

I have a Sauer 6.5x55 with an A-Tec Moderator and Meostar 3-12x56 scope.

Ian

Last edited:

Amberdog

welcome lots to pick up,on this site realy good bunch of people ya not to far from im in bradford
nice dog
amberdog

Briarquest

Thanks Amber,
I used to live and work in Bradford and my wife is from there. I used to be in the Wibsey/Queensbury area.

Thanks for the welcome. At least if I say hello on here I don't have to buy a tweed jacket and smoke a pipe :)

Sorry its just a mental picture I get of a BDS meeting :) No offence.

Ian

Amberdog

well its a small world i live above wibsey in buttershaw
and your right i had the same idea about bds however the youkshire branch has some right folk ......like me and my mates :D

monarman

Hi mate

From selby myself.......so i'll keep on my toes in case i see that dog of yours, If it attacks dodgy looking folk...i'm in bother!! hehe.

Good luck with your level 1 mate! :D

monarman

is any of the selby section looking for a syndicate place on a thousand acres of forestry near sanquhar in dumfriesshire, with roe and red and a caravan on site? ...or indeed pay per stalk opportunities? costs are £475 for syndicate place and outings poa. (usually 'mates rate')

If you want any details drop me a pm and we can meet up for a pint and have a natter.

steve ;)

Briarquest

Hi,
I am interested in meeting up for a pint anyway. I would be interested in the syndicate without a doubt, but need to get some experience under my belt first.

Ian

waldini

hi ian welcome. i am from the other side of york. selby / north east member should meet for a beer sometime.

Paul 600

Hi Ian, I have seen lots of that Malinois very good on pads but don't seem to be as keen on the real deal? They seem to be very focused whilst pad training!

I think they would make an excellent deer dog, very versatile!

Welcome to the site!