Infac gun cabinets?

Hairy Spiker

I currently have a new brattonsound 4/5 gun deeper rifle cabinet with lock box and older double lock brattonsound with lock box. The rifles are tight. 4 scoped rifles dont fit well. Looking to house 5 rifles and 5 shotguns.

It needs to fit in a certain space. I was looking at the Infac SD 16. Anyone have any experience with Infac or any other brand? I do like the brattonsound quality but bigger stuff is fair money!

Thanks 👍

J_Borer

Just recently bought a new infac safe the SD14, brilliant cabinet for the money, it is even fully carpeted! I was tempted by the sd16 but didn’t like that it was two rows of 8, because you start to lose capacity quickly when chucking in scoped rifles and would end up playing jenga to get them out, the main benefit for me was the depth of the SD14 is quite shallow compared to others ( still fit my rifle with bipod and night vision on so plenty deep enough. Don’t think for the money you’ll find anything better!

Hairy Spiker

Just recently bought a new infac safe the SD14, brilliant cabinet for the money, it is even fully carpeted! I was tempted by the sd16 but didn’t like that it was two rows of 8, because you start to lose capacity quickly when chucking in scoped rifles and would end up playing jenga to get them out, the main benefit for me was the depth of the SD14 is quite shallow compared to others ( still fit my rifle with bipod and night vision on so plenty deep enough. Don’t think for the money you’ll find anything better!
Thanks. I wanted the SD 14 like yours. Its 700mm wide, which wont fit my gap! The 16 is only 450mm wide I think, but uts a bit deeper at 400mm. I just wanted to check on quality, which I think you cleared up!
Thanks👍

night stalker

I have the infac 8 gun, it has 22lr 22-250 25-06 30-06 and 3 PCP air rifles in. All are scoped, they are alternated barrel up barrel down and the 7 fit fine as long as I take bipods off.

Rick

Hairy Spiker

I have the infac 8 gun, it has 22lr 22-250 25-06 30-06 and 3 PCP air rifles in. All are scoped, they are alternated barrel up barrel down and the 7 fit fine as long as I take bipods off.

Rick
Sounds stupid but I never tried alternating them. Definitely give this a try tho 👍 thanks