Recommend electric fox call

mr. NRB

Hi, I’m looking to buy an electric fox call. What would be the best one to purchase. Looking for a quality unit that’s easy to use. Thanks in advance.

Sakoodin1

I like the fox pro it’s seems a robust unit and is easy to use,BUT to be honest I’ve never really had much success with it as a whole it some times gets you something but I find mouth calls are far better but that’s just maybe my ground or where I am I don’t know.i got it thinking it was going to be a game changer but it’s not as much as I thought it now and again it will bring something in here

rms364

Foxpro works for me. Distressed rat and the mating calls that I had sent me from the tother forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueeyes

Foxpro for me but if you need to wear glasses for reading get the models with the T1000 remote I can read mine with my normal glasses and sound quality is excellent

Nick703

Best fox call, gc500, comes with all uk calls already installed an none of the other rubbish that’s not needed in this country,the unit is great, the hand set is ****, I’m on my 2nd handset an ready for the 3rd

norma 308

Fox pro inferno
It’s about positioning and wind as much as the call used with thermal and nv devastating results

deerwarden

Best fox call, gc500, comes with all uk calls already installed an none of the other rubbish that’s not needed in this country,the unit is great, the hand set is ****, I’m on my 2nd handset an ready for the 3rd
Gone through 3 antennas with mine, don't replace them just tape them up, as above distressed rat and bonking vixens will make them check whats up, but I get just as many coming into baited dog biscuits scattered around, my permissions border a SSSI area that's full of foxes, kill one two come to the funeral. deerwarden