sound mod wanted

neal billi

Hi after a sound mod for my .243 looking on the forum few names keep comin up t8, ase, tactical third eye. Does any one have any other recommendations or know of any for sale. Cheers neal

Hornet

mods

Hi after a sound mod for my .243 looking on the forum few names keep comin up t8, ase, tactical third eye. Does any one have any other recommendations or know of any for sale. Cheers neal
If you can get a PES t12 mate I would go for that I have one on the .243 superb mate:tiphat:

204 Ruger

Ive just taken delivery of a DM80 for my .204. Im that impressed with it fore the money that Ill be puttinga writeup on here shortly. If you want one let me know and Ill send you Dave M's contact info. Having it made specifically for your rifle and calibre is excellent and makes a huge difference to the sound reduction.

scotch_egg

All of the mod's you have mentioned do a very good job. I am a supporter of short barrels and muzzle mounted can's for deer rifles.

I own 2x Jet-z's and a PES muzzle can. I can't honestly tell the difference in sound supprsion between the 2. However the PES is stainless steel and £130 cheaper. Wish I had bought the PES sooner.

You do the math......

I am yet to use a muzzle mounted third eye but have had some great reports. Might be a lighter alternative.

Last edited:

devilishdave

T8 very good at noise reduction but be prepared to replace it after 5 years due to it rotting. They are heavy though.

Dave

deerstalker.308

QUOTE=Hornet;288270]If you can get a PES t12 mate I would go for that I have one on the .243 superb mate:tiphat:[/QUOTE]
Second that, you won't go wrong......