Spartan Blaser question

Rasputin

I had the standard javelin with the adaptatee on my r8 just just didn’t like the way it sat was always a bit off so managed to pick up a Blaser forend secondhand for a few quid but doesn’t seem to fit very well it will still function but not the improvement on the original set up I had. Does anyone know you can get an adapter to fit in the Blaser hole to accept the javelin?

Cheers

OISÍN

I had the standard javelin with the adaptatee on my r8 just just didn’t like the way it sat was always a bit off so managed to pick up a Blaser forend secondhand for a few quid but doesn’t seem to fit very well it will still function but not the improvement on the original set up I had. Does anyone know you can get an adapter to fit in the Blaser hole to accept the javelin?

Cheers
The problem is the Blaser is 12.5mm and Javelin is 12mm I would call Rob at Javelin and plead nicely for a solution, the problem being you will need to change part of the bipod and not sure they will as Blaser has them covered

Rasputin

Argh thats a shame might see if I can offload it then or at least I have a spare in case the smith buggers up fitting the adaptor. Was just a bit reluctance to drill holes in my stock but hey ho live and learn.