Welsh Game Fair

I think I will go. Support the GWCT and a also the opportunity to have something in North Wales. What's not to like.

David.

Bangors 90 minutes from here, through Bala and ByC ….. nice run up….. less boring than the A55..

I may also go, but I’ll see who’s exhibiting before making a decision nearer the time

I think I will go. Support the GWCT and a also the opportunity to have something in North Wales. What's not to like.

David.
What's not to like?

How about -
"Standard parking is free for GWCT Members and £5 per day for non-members, payable on arrival (cash only please).
The dedicated Forward Parking area is located at the front of public car parks and allows you to turn up late (up to 10.30am) and still park in the front rows."

I think that's a bit naughty, charging an extra £5 for parking and cash only :-|
We are thinking about attending but if we do we will be walking as our digs (mother in law) is within walking distance.
It will certainly be interesting to see behind the wall as in all the years I have been going back and fore to Bangor I've never visited the estate, and my wife who hails from Bangor wasn't aware that there were deer on the estate until a few weeks ago and was surprised when a friend sent her a photograph of fallow on the other side of the wall. I on the other hand have been aware of the deer for a very long time.

Back