Recent content by geordieh

  1. Landrover. Trouble-free motoring for the hunting connoisseur. Discuss.

    I have a 1600 Suzuki Grand vitara bought it new in 2002 it has never let me down but I do object to £300 a year road tax.
  2. Landrover. Trouble-free motoring for the hunting connoisseur. Discuss.

    They say 95% of all Landrovers ever built are still on the road The other 5% made it home.
  3. For Sale: Bits and bobs

    Still awaiting payment details
  4. For Sale: Clulite Lamps

    Which model is the clubriter please
  5. FEO

    I am ex army I fired my gat once a year.I did 13 years .I have met one man who managed to shoot a finger off with a glock and he was a copper.In 13 years in the army my gun opened more beer bottles than it fired bullets.
  6. For Sale: Bits and bobs

    Can I have the game carrier please
  7. Rabbits - N Wales

    Where abouts in North Wales Sion.I may be up Tywyn Gwynnedd shortly.
  8. Firearm Moderator on eBay

    If you had a .25 air rifle you would need a .25 moderator so your only choice would be a centrefire mod as I have never seen a SAK or Parker Hale .25 mod.
  9. Firearm Moderator on eBay

    If you had a .25 air rifle you would need a .25 moderator so your only choice would be a centrefire mod as I have never seen a SAK or Parker Hale .25 mod.
  10. 5/8 unef to 1/2 unf moderator adapter

    Why not just cut and rethread
  11. Parental abuse!

    And this is exactly why this country is in the state it is in.
  12. Plagued by Running dog men

    They all claim benefits o r do cash in hand jobs and do not declare it to the tax man.That makes them a thief in my book.If you do that you are a thief too.
  13. Plagued by Running dog men

    They all claim benefits o r do cash in hand jobs and do not declare it to the tax man.That makes them a thief in my book.If you do that you are a thief too.Now who is thick and uneducated
  14. For Sale: Sabatti 243

    Yes I know it is a lovely rifle everybody who looks at it says the same.I have another 243 Remington model 7 stainless which has a lot of sentimental value as I bought it new in Wal-Mart and managed to get it back into this country and I only need one 243.
  15. For Sale: Sabatti 243

    Still for sale

Top