375 H & H SOUND MODERATOR

WAYNE DAVIES

Distinguished Member
Hi
Has anyone out there fitted a sound moderator to a .375 H & H and if so what make ???????????????????

WD

Interesting, I have a 375 and often wondered if they make a T8 to fit? Perhaps someone in the forum knows?

375 moderator

I have found out a bit more since posting my question. DJ Litt who I,ve purchased the rifle from tell me that reflex don't do one. JMS Arms (PES) have told me they can supply but I think Litts are enquiring about the new A10 moderators aswell. I will let you know what I end up with and how it performs.
WD

WILDCAT MODERATOR

Malcolm,
I've got my .375 H & H back with its sound mod on it. I've got a New design Wildcat which comes to bits for cleaning it looks very well made and very light for its size. Makes the .375 a pussycat to shoot giving you a slow push instead of a kick. www.wildcatrifles.co.uk.

WD

Thanks for the info Wayne, what was the overall cost if you dont mind me asking, and does it add much weight to the rifle? Although i have no problem shooting my 375 when hunting, it would make a difference on the range, as many know you tend to feel the recoil a great deal more when sighting in, but hunting you dont tend to notice it so much, or at least I dont.

What make of 375 have you purchased?

.375 Mod

Hi Malcolm
I don't no the price, it was in on the deal with Litts with the rifle.
I swapped a pretty Sako safari grade with express sights which I didn't want to butcher for a Remington 700 stainless/synthetic. I'm using it on wildboar at night and want to keep the disturbance down to the boar and the locals. My moderator is a bit different to the standard model as they made it to sleeve back down almost to meet the stock, it sticks out the front and weighs about the same as a T8 Relex so I think the standard model will be a lot lighter than the T8. Seems a nice bit of kit at the moment. On the range it would be nice, I shot it on my range at home last night 12 shots off a bench in a T Shirt :eek: I wouldn't of done that with my old one. first Remington I've ever owned shot a 250grn swift "A" frame homeload 3 shots under 3/4" :D

WD

Re: sound mod

WAYNE DAVIES said:
Bradley said
"Must be very similar to the ATEC mod. "
Looks similar but quite different internal I think. have a look at the link below this mod is under new products RRP £215

That's just the Predator8 which is designed as a direct competitor of the T8

Is that what you had fitted?

The new wildcat mods as detailed on their web site are as follows. All are designed to fit over the barrel.

Wildcat 200 LW (470 grams approx weight) RRP £295.00
Wildcat 250 LW (530 grams approx weight) RRP £295.00
Wildcat 300 LW (580 grams approx weight) RRP £335.00

Is there any where you can get a better tech spec of their mods?

375 Wildcat Mod

I have seen this moderator and it is the Predator fitted to the .375H&H of Waynes. Special build with large rear chamber at an approximate price of £250.
The standard Predator moderator is only £215, it is lighter than a T8 and identical dimentions. Take apart for cleaning and superb quality

Re: 375 Wildcat Mod

Ipeefreeley said:
I have seen this moderator and it is the Predator fitted to the .375H&H of Waynes. Special build with large rear chamber at an approximate price of £250.
The standard Predator moderator is only £215, it is lighter than a T8 and identical dimentions. Take apart for cleaning and superb quality

Hi Ipeefreeley

Your involvement with UK Custom Shop Ltd the importers of Wildcat Mods is what exactly?

I live in bromsgrove am a customer of UK Custom Shop and i have a predator 8, I know that these mods are made in Redditch by UK Custom Shop on there own CNC equipmet not imported.
Andrew Banner the owner tells me there are further developments to come for the Predator 8 like a 4,12 and a 16 baffel stack and variety of tube lengths making this moderator truley modular.

Re: Reply

Ipeefreeley said:
Andrew Banner the owner tells me there are further developments to come for the Predator 8 like a 4,12 and a 16 baffel stack and variety of tube lengths making this moderator truley modular.

It just keeps getting better.

I have a .22/250 that I want to quiten right down to a modded.22 rimmy using subbies. So a 16 baffle Wildcat Predator would be the ideal solution.

Back