Back yard pests,have you got any?

Fadcode

Well it's a good excuse not to do the gardening, I think i will try it on the wife, the worst invader we get here in the gardens are the hedgehogs, and a fox now and again.
I can understand the Lady's fears though.

Swedish

"When Ms Vujcich moved to Far North Queensland from Victoria with her husband 13 years ago, she knew she was moving into croc country."

yeah but....

Farmer Geddon

Out of all natures animals, the Croc is the most impressive creature Ive seen, the symmetry, the lines, the claws, & the eyes. Its combination of beauty & menace, & yet for a cold blooded killer it nurtures its young inbetween its teeth. The concept of living with these in your garden, well it would bring the housing market down to sensible levels in the Uk.

Finch

And they were worrying about a croc that's only six foot long. A baby. Bearing in mind that crocs only became protected in 1967 and males take a very long time to reach maturity, it's likely that it'll be another 30 years before there are full size crocs in Australia. There's going to be more of them and they're going to get bigger.
Wait til there's one 7 metres long and weighing two tonnes at the bottom of your garden. You're going to need a bigger rake...

tozzybum

On holiday in Florida years ago stopped in a laybe for a leak the 14ft gator in the ditch persuaded us to do 1 at high speed.
No way would I want them growing in the garden ,slugs n mice are the limit here.

Finch

TBF, Jungle Formula will keep the midges off. It stinks, it makes your lips go numb and you have to keep re-applying it, but it works. I'm not entirely sure there is an aerosol repellent that is completely effective against crocodiles. I for one would be reluctant to put it to the test.

Pine Marten

I'm not entirely sure there is an aerosol repellent that is completely effective against crocodiles. I for one would be reluctant to put it to the test.

Strangely not included in the Dynamic Duo's range of Repellent Bat Sprays:

3+-+Shark+Repellent+Bat-Spray.jpg

Fadcode

Having lived in Florida for a short time, and having a river at the end of the garden, I did notice that the crocs seemed to be afraid of turtles, the turtles would occupy a raft or a piece of high ground, and actually chase the crocs off it. Saying that I did have a tendency to consume large amounts of Budweiser, and it could have been a mirage.