Available: British Wild Boar

Short notice opportunities

Due to cancellation we have a single gun available for an evening outing this Saturday, Sept 14th. Estate rifle available. Shooting from towers / high seats.

Also

2-3 guns available at a New location in the Forest of Dean, shooting from High seats overlooking feed spots or game cover (they have been trashing the maize), available 7 days / week, immediately

Drop me an e-mail to info@britishshootingservices.co.uk for a full price list (pdf). Dates for October - March will be released soon, we can accommodate up to 6 guns over 3000 acres of the Forest.

Dates are available through to April 2020. We are shooting once every 7 days (every Sunday) and can accommodate up to 6 clients at a time. Full larder facilities on site . Comprehensive information / price list (7 page pdf) available by request via direct e-mail (file is too large for SD private messages).

Estate rifles and supervision available.

We average 120 boar every year shooting from September 1st to March 31st, every year. 90% of our boar are taken during daylight. Clients equipped with NV can occasionally stay out for an extra hour after sunset from January. Fallow and Muntjac are also available

Drop me a line to info@Britishshootingservices.co.uk for a an information PDF

IMG_0564.JPG IMG_2690 (2).JPG IMG_0464.JPG

plonker

Don't want to hi jack the thread ade but those guys look dodgy m8, you can clearly see they are wearing a fake disguise, I would check their i.d next time!:rofl:
ATB dave