CWD

CDSG Shooting Sports

stone

no probs BB
if i can help any further , just let me know, i am not an expert just like chinks thats all and hav studied thier behaviour a little in the past,
pm me with any questions and if i can help i will
kind regards
stone

222cwd

I have taken out a few people after them and spend alot of time after them in the winter if you want to know anything just ask.

paul k

Sadly, like a lot of the information on the BDS site the published information is not completely accurate or up to date. For example there are good populations of CWD in Buckinghamshire as well and have been for many years.

The BDS published new distribution maps in the July edition of Deer magasine but these have not worked their way through to the website yet..

Gunner

I recently came face to face with one in the grounds of my workplace in East Berkshire. Right next door to the River Thames and the M4 :eek: . Beautiful deer.

novice

Gunner said:
I recently came face to face with one in the grounds of my workplace in East Berkshire. Right next door to the River Thames and the M4 :eek: . Beautiful deer.

That doesn't surprise me too much. I'm almost certain that I've seen them just south of Maidenhead when travelling on the train from Maidenhead into London.

Am I seeing things or does that sound feasible? I've seen them well out from cover and I've seen enough roe and munties for me to think there was something different about these deer!

Suffolk Shooter

Of all the deer species I have personally seen in the wild the CWD has to be the cutest one.

I spent many a winter night this wildfowling season just into Norfolk on a Marsh, where two of them would come out of the reed beds and just stand there whilst I was shooting at the Duck and Geese as they came in :eek:

I have yet to see them on the Suffolk Coast myself but friends, one who runs a sporting agency say that they are indeed about, along with the Bennetts Wallabies.

SS

Suffolk Shooter

Of all the deer species I have personally seen in the wild the CWD has to be the cutest one.

I spent many a winter night this wildfowling season just into Norfolk on a Marsh, where two of them would come out of the reed beds and just stand there whilst I was shooting at the Duck and Geese as they came in :eek:

I have yet to see them on the Suffolk Coast myself but friends, one who runs a sporting agency say that they are indeed about, along with the Bennetts Wallabies.

SS

Muddy

Quite a few escaped from WHIPSENADE ZOO and are in the lieghton buzzard area and up the A5 road around milton keynes and are now being sighted by thi M1 at northamptonin salcy woods duncan picked a dead one up there friday morning

New Avon Arms