Firearms /Shotgun renewal.

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

kamyonsofor

What a palaver, some weeks ago (April club details and land used and Farm details) I started the renewal process ,had a hiccup with my medical form had to go outside my Gp.anti our sport/hobby/lively hood so that was delayed, all things came together so posted my papers all correct as I thought ,enclosed a tick list, couple of weeks later got a text to say paperwork incomplete so tried to phone in ,no answer resorted to a email to ask what was the problem ,they did ring me to clarify the problem also told they're short staffed ,I was told I had filled in for variation, they had my medical cert but no the renewal section ?yet by weight it cost just over £7 I then find out there was another 15 pages, prior to the application I followed the paperwork I had at hand and now believe the 15 pages was a new introduction so filled it all in and sent off the renewal papers by registered signed for this time postage was under £3 with a lot more paperwork?, I nominated a person who I had spoke to for their attention ,heard nothing. I then received a letter to say my certs are soon to run out and they had not received anything from me yet had spoke directly previously, so sent them a email with the dates sent ,along with the Royal Mail receipts of proof, still no response .Then hey ho got a email yesterday thanking me for my application and to pay via a link using a payment code did that all ok got the receipt .This morning another email 'application received you should have a pay link sent to you yesterday if not received check your junk/spam folder,' I have had 3 people dealing with my renewal , there is the old adage 'right arm left arm elbow rz'.I am not holding my breathe as to when /if I get my tickets back and the payment I paid does not cover my variations unless they feel charitable.

Liveonce

If doing a renewal their is no additional fee for a variation as part of the renewal process as far as I know.

Nick703

Yours sounds as good as mine, I put my renewal in about 4-5 weeks ago,medical notes about a week later , gets a email last week saying nothing received so I need to make arrangements to get rid of my guns,gets on the phone an they’ve got my medical notes but no renewal application,spent hours trying to submit another on line that night but it wouldn’t work so printed it all off ,new photo,another check from post office (we don’t have a check book anymore) ,land forms signed again,hand delivered it to the cop shop , then phones them to say it’s at front desk, yeah we’ve got it but still need your medical notes 😬,day before they said they’d got them,few hours later they text and sorry we’ve found them and got everything we need now , cost me double up to now

Tim.243

What a palaver, some weeks ago (April club details and land used and Farm details) I started the renewal process ,had a hiccup with my medical form had to go outside my Gp.anti our sport/hobby/lively hood so that was delayed, all things came together so posted my papers all correct as I thought ,enclosed a tick list, couple of weeks later got a text to say paperwork incomplete so tried to phone in ,no answer resorted to a email to ask what was the problem ,they did ring me to clarify the problem also told they're short staffed ,I was told I had filled in for variation, they had my medical cert but no the renewal section ?yet by weight it cost just over £7 I then find out there was another 15 pages, prior to the application I followed the paperwork I had at hand and now believe the 15 pages was a new introduction so filled it all in and sent off the renewal papers by registered signed for this time postage was under £3 with a lot more paperwork?, I nominated a person who I had spoke to for their attention ,heard nothing. I then received a letter to say my certs are soon to run out and they had not received anything from me yet had spoke directly previously, so sent them a email with the dates sent ,along with the Royal Mail receipts of proof, still no response .Then hey ho got a email yesterday thanking me for my application and to pay via a link using a payment code did that all ok got the receipt .This morning another email 'application received you should have a pay link sent to you yesterday if not received check your junk/spam folder,' I have had 3 people dealing with my renewal , there is the old adage 'right arm left arm elbow rz'.I am not holding my breathe as to when /if I get my tickets back and the payment I paid does not cover my variations unless they feel charitable.
Mine on line was a breeze. Sent original doc form and copy of both certs so I retailed my originals. Had phone call interview certs arrived 1 month early. well done Essex FAD

kamyonsofor

Happy today received my tickets after a phone call from the FLU on Tuesday to say 1 hiccup on my .223 so gave verbal details and told it will take 2 weeks and 4 days later got them thanks BedsCambsHerts FLU.

Night Vision Store