Available: Free Hinds Cornwall when saying in my holiday cottage

I’m offering a free stalk for hinds in November and December for anyone who books my holiday cottage for a week. Other stalks can be booked at £100 a stalk, no other free, unless excessive carcass damage, venison can be bought at £2.60 a kg
Roe does can also be taken on some of the ground as well as young stags.
The free stalk will be accompanied, other stalks can be booked for two stalkers per outing, one accompanied and one In their own high seat. Experienced stalkers with BASC membership only please
I’ll post a link to the cottage shortly

CarlW

I’m offering a free stalk for hinds in November and December for anyone who books my holiday cottage for a week. Other stalks can be booked at £100 a stalk, no other free, unless excessive carcass damage, venison can be bought at £2.60 a kg
Roe does can also be taken on some of the ground as well as young stags.
The free stalk will be accompanied, other stalks can be booked for two stalkers per outing, one accompanied and one In their own high seat. Experienced stalkers with BASC membership only please
I’ll post a link to the cottage shortly
You (or rather your wife, I suspect!) have got real style. That place puts the feature houses in 'Country Life' to shame. What a stunner!
Kind regards,
Carl

Musketeer

Experienced stalkers with BASC membership only please
I have noticed that you have posted a couple times offering stalking over the border in Cornwall, and I also noticed that you ask for experienced stalkers. No harm in that of course, but I was wondering if there was a 'deer stalking experience' available? So that people like me, who would like to broaden their shooting experience, could do so. I read the posts on the forum with great interest and would like to learn more.

I have noticed that you have posted a couple times offering stalking over the border in Cornwall, and I also noticed that you ask for experienced stalkers. No harm in that of course, but I was wondering if there was a 'deer stalking experience' available? So that people like me, who would like to broaden their shooting experience, could do so. I read the posts on the forum with great interest and would like
I have noticed that you have posted a couple times offering stalking over the border in Cornwall, and I also noticed that you ask for experienced stalkers. No harm in that of course, but I was wondering if there was a 'deer stalking experience' available? So that people like me, who would like to broaden their shooting experience, could do so. I read the posts on the forum with great interest and would like to learn more.
I can offer stalking for novices, obviously this would be done on a 1x1 basis. I could organise a stalk for a roe doe close to the border if this is of interest to you