Available: Gras Game Lodge lottery

dodgyrog

I have been to Namibia twice to shoot at this Lodge. They sent an email to all their patrons and I hope that the moderator won't mind me posting a copy of it on here:

[FONT=&amp]Good day to All,[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sorry that we address this to “All”, but it’s just easier to reach all of our hunting friends at once.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We do hope all of you are doing fine. We on Gras are all healthy and can’t complain at all. We have a good raining season behind us, for which we are very thankful.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We would like to offer all our hunting friends the chance to win a buffalo hunt for 2 in Tanzania. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Elnatan Private School (the school which our children, Gerrit, Anja & Mariska (Bollie’s daughter) attend) and Aru Game Lodges are hosting a fundraiser, with all funds raised to be donated to Elnatan Private School. 1000 tickets are available at a cost of N$2,000.00 (Approx €140 or $152) per ticket for a buffalo hunt for two hunters in Tanzania.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
See Ticket and Terms and Conditions here.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Electronic tickets are also available. If you have any enquiries or want to buy a ticket, please contact us. (The children are responsible for the sales of the tickets and the child who sells the most tickets, will win N$10 000. As you can imagine, they are all very eager to win this[/FONT]J[FONT=&amp] ).[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Please pass this on to all your hunting friends.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Looking forward to hear from you soon.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Jannie & Anri
[/FONT]

VIGILAIRE

This sounds like my best chance to bag a buff so am having a go. Will ring round and get someone to share the ticket cost so as to avoid having to choose a mate to take when I win.

ljs

I have been hunting with ARU 7 times now and a brilliant outfitter ,I have hunted buffalo in the Caprivi with them ...Proper hunting ....
This hunt is worth $100 thousand US dollars ,so just bought 5 tickets ,good luck all