Greetings from Dartmoor

Hello there fellow stalkers,

I’m Nika from Dartmoor. Last September I completed my DSC1 but have yet to make my first kill.
I work with children with mental health issues and hope to use hunting as a more primal way of living to mentor and educate.
I’m also interested in using and working with the whole animal, with a background in cheffing, I’m a little obsessed with using ancient cooking technics and exploring what we can forage from this land.
I’m also learning about tanning the hides and stretching them to make canvas for artwork.

I shoot an old .243 Lakelander that needs some TLC at the moment, including a better scope and mod.

Very much interested in meeting other local stalkers and always intrigued to hear stories and gain advice.

If I was born in these here parts then it wouldn’t surprise me... alas I was born in Essex (don’t tell anyone!)
Thank you for the welcome.
Where are you based?

VSS

Welcome aboard! I'm also ex-Essex, now living in exile in wet Wales.
My daughter is one of the other female stalkers on this site, so with you that must bring the total up to at least half a dozen!

GGC96

Welcome! Im running a meet/social for stalkers in Devon and Cornwall. You’re obviously more than welcome to join :)
Time and Location:
1900hrs
The Countryman, Okehampton, Devon. EX20 2SA (It’s on the B3215, Okehampton to north tawton road).

Welcome! Im running a meet/social for stalkers in Devon and Cornwall. You’re obviously more than welcome to join :)
Time and Location:
1900hrs
The Countryman, Okehampton, Devon. EX20 2SA (It’s on the B3215, Okehampton to north tawton road).
I would love to come. Thank you for the invite. What date are you doing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk