Hello from Dundee!

Hi All, my name is Steve and I'm from Dundee in Scotland.

Been shooting for a few years now and I'm into a fair bit of everything, from target, clays and pest control to deer stalking and management. I feel it is a great escape away from my busy day job!

Have a fair few guns and always adding to my ever growing collection. So far I have a .243 Tikka T3x, Weihrauch .22LR, Ruger 10/22, CZ 455 .17HMR, Various shotguns including Hatsan 7+1 FAC in 12 bore. Currently in the market for a .308 and .223 to give me a wide range for my permissions :)

Anyway, look forward to keeping up with peoples tips, tricks and advice.

Regards
Steve

Hi Steve welcome to the site, im from Dundee originally, been round the block a few times and ended up in kirkmichael
Cheers
Ray

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the site.
I'm originally from Forfar but have numerous friends in and around Dundee (my wife's from Barnhill).
Now in Carluke but by God how I miss being close to the sea.

Atb
Ed

Great site to join. So much info and i have had good responses to questions I've asked. Are you going to the AGM on friday?
Unfortunatly not mate, have a Christmas night out with the other half and about 30 other girls from the Stables haha :) Would have been good to be there to hear the discussion on the topics though. Are you?

Unfortunatly not mate, have a Christmas night out with the other half and about 30 other girls from the Stables haha :) Would have been good to be there to hear the discussion on the topics though. Are you?
I'm going to go through. See what the plans for next year are. Enjoy your Christmas night out.

Back