Help please.

BRYAN

I am having trouble with people not replying to thread posts and private messages even though they have signed in and ought to be aware of my requests.
Is there a problem the with the forum generally or is just me?
Or is it that the sellers just don't want to sell their items to me?

Regards Bryan.

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
I can see threads you’ve replied to (I can’t see private messages, obviously) but I see “five books” and “Brass clear out” fine.

I think some people are just bad at replying...

AN DU RU FOX

some jump threads/forums/switch/log off go for tea/toilet/dinner/golf/meetings/work/ you wouldn,t credit it but some ignorant buggers even go stalking!! i think its a pain at times but there are as many reasons as there are brexit threads! , grin and bear it.atb doug.:thumb:

VSS

some jump threads/forums/switch/log off go for tea/toilet/dinner/golf/meetings/work/ you wouldn,t credit it but some ignorant buggers even go stalking!! i think its a pain at times but there are as many reasons as there are brexit threads! , grin and bear it.atb doug.:thumb:
Ha ha! I was in a bathroom showroom the other day, and was flabbergasted to discover that you can actually buy a toilet roll holder that incorporates a little bracket for your mobile phone :cuckoo: