Hi all I am a new member and new to stalking

Steve88

Hi all
I am a new member to this forum. my name is Steve. I've had many years of rabbiting and foxing with my 17HMR and my 223 with the occasional muntjac (223). Now swapped my 223 Titan 3 ( lovely and underrated ) for a Tikka t3x in 243 so I am legal on the larger species of deer we have hear in Hertfordshire. Eager to learn about stalking and open to advice. I don't have a DS1 yet , although it is some thing I am wanting to do when I have the funds. I would be more than happy to tage along on any ones stalking il carry your sticks, rucksack ,kitchen sink .Just happy to learn and enjoy being in the great out doors.
Regards Steve, happy hunting .

Tim.243

Hi all
I am a new member to this forum. my name is Steve. I've had many years of rabbiting and foxing with my 17HMR and my 223 with the occasional muntjac (223). Now swapped my 223 Titan 3 ( lovely and underrated ) for a Tikka t3x in 243 so I am legal on the larger species of deer we have hear in Hertfordshire. Eager to learn about stalking and open to advice. I don't have a DS1 yet , although it is some thing I am wanting to do when I have the funds. I would be more than happy to tage along on any ones stalking il carry your sticks, rucksack ,kitchen sink .Just happy to learn and enjoy being in the great out doors.
Regards Steve, happy hunting .

Welcome from Essex

Tim.243