Miss Piggy

That’s the thing with pigs they are bloody fast, wait till there at the end of the barrel before firing, then you don’t have to club them and fubar your gun lol

That’s the thing with pigs they are bloody fast, wait till there at the end of the barrel before firing, then you don’t have to club them and fubar your gun lol
Definitely better to stop them with a lump or two of lead but given that she didn't, I'd say she did absolutely the right thing. Better a bent barrel than a gashed leg. Thought the ringing in the pig's ears isn't likely to be from the blows to its head!

Bayonets maybe not so redundant in this case.

Wonder why she only had 2/3 shells in the gun? Are they limited on capacity?

Needed one of these:

large_DI_2014_2706.jpg

Nice to read all comments on the mail website. What a bunch of evil slime with no idea

Lot of hate-filled vitriol from the anti-hunting snowflakes, I noticed. Hardly surprising though, given the overall level of entitled stupidity the country's population seems to possess these days :rolleyes:

I thought she handled it well. Stayed in the fight and saw it off.

The bl00dy woman certainly had plenty to say, though. I'll bet she's quite a handful for her ex-husband...

As ever, pigs are prolific and need managing, and they and are fun to shoot and delicious to eat, and all this keeps lots of men and women alike gainfully employed and many more fit, happy and connected to their communities and to the land, which they duly conserve and maintain. The circle is entirely virtuous.

I suppose some people just can't help empathising with the pig to the extent of failing to see anything beyond their own urban sensibilities.

I thought she handled it well. Stayed in the fight and saw it off.

The bl00dy woman certainly had plenty to say, though. I'll bet she's quite a handful for her ex-husband...
My thoughts exactly. I bet he had quite a time of it one way or another.

I'd like to see you kill that boar in the vid with your knife. I'd still be laughing when we visited you in the hospital. Always makes me smile when UK hunters carry a huge knife on a driven day abroad.
It would be a good vid to watch and a story to tell his mates lol.

It would be a good vid to watch and a story to tell his mates lol.
I'd like to see you kill that boar in the vid with your knife. I'd still be laughing when we visited you in the hospital. Always makes me smile when UK hunters carry a huge knife on a driven day abroad.
I also like it when others talk down people that they don't know, experiences of life aren't just yours you know...
The lady did extremely well and let that be a lesson to others, respect to Jagare and mereside as I won't fall foul of my own statement.

I also like it when others talk down people that they don't know, experiences of life aren't just yours you know...
The lady did extremely well and let that be a lesson to others, respect to Jagare and mereside as I won't fall foul of my own statement.
I wasn’t talking anyone down, my first comments where to people that make that mistake of shooting before it’s got close, a running boar head on is really fast and my comment was from experience, wait till it’s as close as possible, you don’t have to aim if it’s that close and from her vid she missed, using a knife on an unwounded boar without a dog takes some doing, especially face on as it was, an injury would definitely happen in that situation, to add boar are not like deer where they will run off, if your in the way you will be on the receiving end as they tend to get a little peed off,regards Wayne

Last edited:
Back