Newbie from Kent.

Sat Rat

HI All,

Just signing in for the 1st time, I'm Kent based recently granted my FAC after 10 years of Shotgun ownership Clay and Game, I had the opportunity to observe a stalk on the Eastate I beat during the season, on the back of that I was totaly hooked and application sent in, membership to a local range club. And now I'm sat at work reading through my DSC1 manual!!Chapter 9 :D. Hopefully to take later in the year(as work permits).
So thats me...
Regards
Sat Rat.

Cheers Everyone for the welcome.
RoeDeer,
I'm not that far from you Just along the Seafront in Whitstable.

Welcome to the site, I am sometimes over in Dover when time permits. It is a shame about there no deer being about in East Kent though.

HI All,

Just signing in for the 1st time, I'm Kent based recently granted my FAC after 10 years of Shotgun ownership Clay and Game, I had the opportunity to observe a stalk on the Eastate I beat during the season, on the back of that I was totaly hooked and application sent in, membership to a local range club. And now I'm sat at work reading through my DSC1 manual!!Chapter 9 :D. Hopefully to take later in the year(as work permits).
So thats me...
Regards
Sat Rat.

Welcome to the site. I know Whitstable very well, born and bred there. Hope you enjoy the site.

Back