North Wales Talking Stalking 2016

I'm sure I will be going, hopefully BASC will have something new to add this year,as I hope they don't do The Talking Stalking evenings to death.
69 BASC events in the Country, 4 in Wales what a total shame.

I'm sure I will be going, hopefully BASC will have something new to add this year,as I hope they don't do The Talking Stalking evenings to death.

I agree and disagree. Wales often seems to get a very short straw in these things but it is about proportional to our population in this case.

David.

Population of Britain : 64 million
Population of Wales : 3 million

Unless you've got some amazing details about how us in Wales are much more likely to be SGC/FAC holders than the rest of the UK, then I think the number of events is about right, proportionally.

Population of Britain : 64 million
Population of Wales : 3 million

Unless you've got some amazing details about how us in Wales are much more likely to be SGC/FAC holders than the rest of the UK, then I think the number of events is about right, proportionally.

Irrespective of the population, I pay my membership like everyone else, and I would like to see more in the area that's all,
580k SGC Issued in Wales 2014
150k FAC Issued in 2014
Do you honestly believe 4 courses/events is enough in Wales to cover that amount,
I don't.

I would like to see more but I guess a lot of other areas feel the same. Getting our fair share by population is fair and a lot better than many organisations do! (Don't get me started on the treatment of North Wales by the muppets in Cardiff Bay!)

David.

Irrespective of the population, I pay my membership like everyone else, and I would like to see more in the area that's all,
580k SGC Issued in Wales 2014
150k FAC Issued in 2014
Do you honestly believe 4 courses/events is enough in Wales to cover that amount,
I don't.
+1 Spot on Gelert

It's a pity that BASC won't be bringing the shooting simulator to the Symonds Yat event as I would really like to see that. There again everything going up north as usual.:stir: :rofl:

+1 Spot on Gelert

If we are getting a fair deal (and in this case I think we are) it ill behoves us to plead a special case. Just makes us look childish and then when we have a genuine complaint we have less chance of being taken seriously.

Tin hat on.

David.

69 BASC events in the Country, 4 in Wales what a total shame.[/QUOTE
well I hope the BDS .NGO . resourse wales turn up . Last year they did not send reps or the year before and the chap that was going to talk on tracking with dogs did not show up. The lads that turn up at these events are members of these assocations and can travel up to 2hrs to get to a venue to find what they were told is there is not. Gelert I am in full support of what you say

Back