Present from my wife

Highlandsjohn

What a great present Carl,thanks for sharing the library / man cave. I seen a few pics recently of tuskers, this one of a tusked cow I saved,getting to the end of her life, she died in 2017. Amazing creatures,could it even be the same el. john

CarlW

What a great present Carl,thanks for sharing the library / man cave. I seen a few pics recently of tuskers, this one of a tusked cow I saved,getting to the end of her life, she died in 2017. Amazing creatures,could it even be the same el. john
View attachment 125968
Hi John,
That is a cow called F_MU1, the Queen of Tsavo. As you say, she died in 2017 at a great age: of starvation during the drought (as is the natural order of things), rather than to a poacher's bullet.
Kind regards,
Carl

Highlandsjohn

Hi John,
That is a cow called F_MU1, the Queen of Tsavo. As you say, she died in 2017 at a great age: of starvation during the drought (as is the natural order of things), rather than to a poacher's bullet.
Kind regards,
Carl
Thanks for that Carl. :thumb:
No rest or retirement home for wild animals. Their fate awaits them around the next corner, in the shape of a Hyena, Wild Dog or big Cat. john