Pulsar IPS14 batteries -£79.99

wytonpjs

Heads-up found whilst looking at Bushwear's latest promo that they are currently selling the IPS14 battery for Helion's etc for £79.99

I have no connection with Bushwear and was looking for an IPS7 - soooooo tempted :banghead:

Cheers for the heads up. Have the IPS7 which easily lasts for 10 hours and is still streamline, but looking site wide there is an additional 20% off clothing that suckered me in :rolleyes:

Some decent deals in the clearance section and for once, some in normal sizes.

Cheers for the heads up. Have the IPS7 which easily lasts for 10 hours and is still streamline, but looking site wide there is an additional 20% off clothing that suckered me in :rolleyes:

Some decent deals in the clearance section and for once, some in normal sizes.
Was tempted as I’m not getting the same sort of life out on the IPS7 on a Helion 2 XP50 Pro that I did with an IPS5 on my Helion XQ38F - anyone experiencing anything similar? I reckon I’m getting about 6 hours absolute tops and often only 5ish:(

Battery claims are like expenses claims a bit made up im afraid.
My xq50 batteries lasted about 1.5 hours from new ,did the "firmware update " now get 2 hours fifteen minutes per battery.
A lot better but nowhere near their claims.

Just opened up a mates knackered xq38 battery , out of curiosity of course its powered by 2 18650 batteries thats all
Another rip off but i suppose someone has to pay for the tooling for the injection moulded case
👍👍

Back