+ Quote

McKenzie

I've just had a quick look at it & it looks like it's basically a copy & paste tool. I think you'll be able grab a quote from a thread & insert it into a message on a different thread.

What's the +Quote option that's at the bottom of posts now, in between like and reply?

McKenzie

Like so;

My most successful stalks have been in the few hours before the outbreak of a big gale. As if the deer were so intent on stoking up with grub before hunkering down that they didn't spot me sneaking about.
Also, I've noticed that when it's really windy my own (park) fallow are more likely to be lying out of dense cover, but tucked in the lee. I did wonder if they perhaps don't like being in the bushes when it's blowing a hoolie because the noise of the branches thrashing about would drown out any danger warning sounds.
Rain alone doesn't seem to make a difference to their timetable.
It's very interesting having some deer of my own. Learning quite a bit about their behaviour.

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
What's the +Quote option that's at the bottom of posts now, in between like and reply?
If your replying to another member (or members) it will copy each members text into your reply box.

VSS

Thanks. So multiple quotes in one reply can be done using this tool? I'll nip over to another thread and try it out.