Available: Rabbiting. York. North Yorkshire.

windygun

Due to poaching issues which now seem to be becoming more frequent I’ve made the decision to clear a large number of rabbits from the land I shoot over (if there’s nothing to shoot hopefully the problem will stop) Shooting at dusk initially off the bonnet or standing tripod. Also up for a bit of old school lamping as well as using Archer/Longbow N/V. All equipment including WMR rifle and ammo will be provided. Head shots only and if you kill it you own it. ###PLEASE NOTE### Before I get 2,000 pm’s from all over the country from professional pest controllers, I’m quite happy and perfectly able to do this myself but would rather give the opportunity to someone LOCAL, ie living in York. 30 Y/O+. Totally new to shooting with no certificates isn’t a problem, and would actually be preferred, as long as “Gun Safe” with a bit of instruction. No pressure on bag numbers, I also miss a few. Must have been a member for 30 days with 30 posts as per the classifieds. Just to point out this is an offer of a couple of nights rabbiting experience, not a ‘foot in the door’ opportunity. I have shot this ground now for over 20 years and it is paid for by providing a service to the land owner as part of my own business, Door knocking behind my back will not be tolerated! Immediate start as the light nights are here and the weather is good. Drop me a pm if interested. D.

Great offer, ideal for someone starting out to gain a bit experience.
You would think so vizlauk but so far nobody ‘suitably inexperienced’ has been in contact. 18 clean headshot and gutted are in the chiller from last night. Free of charge to collect if anyone is wanting any. I can freeze and hold up to 50 if required. D.

You would think so vizlauk but so far nobody ‘suitably inexperienced’ has been in contact. 18 clean headshot and gutted are in the chiller from last night. Free of charge to collect if anyone is wanting any. I can freeze and hold up to 50 if required. D.
Hi did you ever get any help ?

Back