schmit & bender 8 by 56mm scope with il reticule

jcs

I am looking at the schmit & bender 8 by 56 scope a friend of mine has one without the illuminated reticule and it does give you extra time at last light. I reckon it would be perfect with the illuminated reticule. I have been quoted 1k with the illuminated reticule has anyone tried this scope I am worried about how big the red dot is ?

R. Macleod & Son

Hi
I could do you a brand new zenith 3-12x50 with the flash dot 7 reticule which is a far better illumination then the L7 at £1195.00 or a 2.5-10x56 variant at £1095.00
If I can be of any help just let me know.

Toby

Spix

Schmidt & Bender will retrofit an illuminated reticle to their 8x56 scopes with serial numbers > 35.000.

You could ask them for a quote to service, change the reticle, clean & re-gass a scope.

S&B have very good customer service as many members, including me, will testify.

Details here.

243varmint

I've got one. Great all round scope but the red dot is quite big.
That's a good deal at Macleods

Im looking to change mine for a Swaro Z6I 3-18x50BT for my 06 just to stretch its legs a bit.

Border

Schmidt & Bender will retrofit an illuminated reticle to their 8x56 scopes with serial numbers > 35.000.

You could ask them for a quote to service, change the reticle, clean & re-gass a scope.

S&B have very good customer service as many members, including me, will testify.

Details here.
Costs a Fortune though. I was quoted over 500 euros, before vat.